понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

articulation errors




Okay, here it is.

i dont have a fuckin job. But im working on wendsday building a house.

im only excited about my tape collection, and my speakers jsut half broke, so i have to turn my record player up all the way so i can faintly hear fleetwood mac.

feels so pointless.
i have my hair pulled up in my beanie right now, and it looks really weird. But i like how that feels, so im gonna do it for a while today.

i do things that just should not be done. But ijsut want to be happy, and i have to atleast try


wahhhhhh wahhhhhhhhhh wahhhhhhhhhhhhh


so its rainy, and overcast. Started reading another book last night.
i have felt faintly sick for the past few days, because i drank way too much the other night.

i just love to write, it makes things not seem so pointless. But after im done writing this, what do i do? i have to find some point. Or be happy with out a point.

there are not enough people in my life right now.

want so bad to find that pond. If i had gas money, i would go there right now, and pray. Im really not that unhappy or atleast i shouldnt be. And most of the time i am not.

i think what would really be the best right now, is to split wood, and build a fire. I dont want to worry about what other people are doing at all why do so many people want me to?

bonito flake, articulation errors, articulation exercise, articulation exercises, articulation exercises for r.



Комментариев нет: