суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

abb aspi




Tonight has been one hell of a night, sold out because of the Penn State game, a group from Michigan (opponents) in house, a wedding, a sweet 16 birthday party and a bacholorette party.� Top that off with 8 million hellions running around my lobby screaming at the top of their lungs and an incredibily sloooow co-worker, who thank God is gone now, and you have my night.� I could go on about it forever.....but I wonapos;t.� Anyway...the Penn State game is now over, we are about 45 minutes away from the stadium and I have 45 check inapos;s due to show up from this game....NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS NEXT HOUR� Iapos;m in chat if anyone wants to chat before my mad rush, I may not be around afterwards if anyone gives me any crap lol.

auction auto delaware state, abb aspi, abb asea brown boveri ltd., abb asea brown boveri ltd, abb asea brown boveri.



Комментариев нет: